We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide To Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic information for Comments, Giveaways, and Email Subscriptions
- Commenting Public Profile Information
- Communications With Us (Hi!)
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information
- Usage Information
- Location Information
- Information from Cookies & Other Technologies
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which help us improve our Services and make them easier to use.
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition- for example, we may analyze how many individuals clicked on a particular service after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to access our Services after a certain length of time.
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights of BragBook and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, notify you that you’ve won a giveaway, or keep you up to date on BragBook and our services; and
To personalize your experience using our services, provide content recommendations, target our marketing messages to groups our users (for example, those who live in a certain area or have been our user for a certain length of time), and serve relevant advertisements.