Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by BragBook, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms
1) Responsibility of Contributors:
If you post material to the Website, submit a “guest post” on the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, photographs, video, messages, computer software, or other materials. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content.
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- The Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods.
- Your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog or comment’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- You have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by BragBook or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, BragBook has the right (though not the obligation) to, in BragBook’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in BragBook’s reasonable opinion, violates any BragBook policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in BragBook’s sole discretion.
2) Responsibility of Website Visitors:
BragBook has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, BragBook does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. BragBook disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3) Content Posted on Other Websites:
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages. BragBook does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-BragBook.in website or webpage, BragBook does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. BragBook disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-BragBook.netwebsites and webpages.
4) Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy:
As BragBook asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by BragBook.in violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify BragBook in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. BragBook will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of BragBook or others, BragBook may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website.
The charges are applicable only for the brand. The brand should have to pay certain charges before registration. The charges may start from Rupees 299 to Rupees 2999 as per their selection of subscription plan. The charges can be changed as per the market. We are not taking any charges from blogger, freelancer and guest user. Services offered on the BragBook website require registration. Without completing such registration you will not be able to use such services. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted during the registration process. You further agree to maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and/or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security, and (b) exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements. You understand and agree that our services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners and that these communications are considered part of the services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that our services may include advertisements.